| agape |
| & change is the only constant |
|
Sunday, October 22, 2006
training was a killer from 11-4 yesterday. im going full pace with the rest and see where it got me? carmeenn.. time to slow down. bought pitch shoes, met him for dinner, then val michelle hs mq for the prestige at night, kinokuniya instead of yoshinoya ohno. hello val and sorry for the bothersome me who couldnt understand anything. the last part was quite cool yes? went to gashaus for andrew's party but it was a... flop. 1 minute inside and we were off. managed to catch the last train and escaped costly cab fees, thank you girls for the night i hope you both liked it. i promise to be cleaner, i'll TRY to. pw the entire day. verna's the camp-out spot as usual. full meals plus afternoon calls from her mom to say 'FEED US' like animals, vitamin Cs from last time, juices, chocolates, fruits, sweets, shucks! and yingxiu (: i never thought i would cry in front of you, over unexplainable reasons. but you understood. and tonight we went for miracle service, short chats and meal, 'tickling sessions' discover the 2 coincidences. i love you so much. So I lift my eyes to you Lord In your strength will I break through Lord Touch me now, let your love fall down on me I know your love dispels all my fears Through the storm I will hold on Lord And by faith I will walk on Lord Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day And I will be complete in You |